Powered by volunteers
Our chapter is a volunteer-run organization. Volunteering with AMA is one of the best ways to meet your fellow marketers, expand your skills and develop your craft. Whether you have one hour per week or five hours this year, there are volunteer opportunities to meet your desired level of involvement and expertise. Membership with the AMA is not required to volunteer.
We’re currently looking to fill these roles by October 1st.
Job descriptions are below. Take a look, then click the red button below to let us know of your interests.
Professional Development Committee
- Collegiate Relations Coordinator
- Membership Coordinator (Acquisition)
- Membership Coordinator (Retention)
- Mentorship Program Coordinator
- Diversity Outreach
- Board Co-Chair: Leadership role helping develop communications strategic plan, manage committee and volunteers
- Facebook/Eventbrite Manager: help manage AMA Facebook and Eventbrite pages to increase publicity and ensure Eventbrite page is updated regularly for various events
- Retention/Acquisition Co-Chair: assist with marketing campaigns, reaching out and following up with members after events to ensure they had an enjoyable experience and help retain and grow membership with the AMA!
- Graphic Designers: assist with various design needs for AMA social media/web releases, print collateral and marketing materials
- Web Developers
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Contact us to talk about how you’d like to get involved.